I am honored to be named to Blank Slate Media’s first Top Business Leaders of Nassau County Award and invite you to join me on Thursday, February 18, at 7 PM for a virtual awards event with Michael Dowling, CEO of Northwell Health as a fellow honoree and keynote speaker.
As if being honored along with Michael Dowling wasn’t enough, I am pleased to find myself in such good company. Other local luminaries being honored that night include:
- Stuart Rabinowitz, President, Hofstra University
- Andrew Malekoff, CEO North Shore Child and Family Guidance Center
- Michael N. Rosenblut, President & CEO, Parker Jewish Institute
- Jeffrey L. Reynolds, President & CEO, Family and Children’s Association
- Phil Palumbo, Founder, CEO, Palumbo Wealth Management
- Jan Burman, President, The Engel Burman Group
- Edward Blumenfeld, President & Founder, Blumenfeld Development Group
- Richard Kessel, Chairman, Nassau County IDA/LEAC
We were asked about the business impact of the pandemic in March 2020 when the state placed all but essential services on “pause.”
We transitioned to remote work smoothly, as our firm’s management, document storage, and communications systems were all internet and cloud-based even before the pandemic, allowing attorneys and staff to work in the office, at home, or anywhere. Investing in technology has always been a high value at the firm, and clients benefited from our ability to keep working without interruption. Since returning to the office, we have followed all CDC guidelines, including masks and sterilization requirements.
To see the complete list of honorees and register for this virtual event, click here.
To see the journal for this event, click here.
We hope to “see” you on Thursday, February 18!