We are pleased to report that Scott Silverberg has been accepted into the L.L.M. in Elder Law program at the prestigious Stetson University School of Law. This rigorous online program is offered only to Elder Law practitioners who have provide legal services in elder law matters in highly specific areas of the law. Stetson’s L.L.M. Elder Law program faculty comprises many leading attorneys in Elder Law, and Scott will be learning from some of the best lawyers and legal writers in the field.
Scott’s acceptance into this program is an indication of his dedication to the field of Elder Law and the quality of his practice.
The prerequisites for entry into the program provides a useful look at what an Elder Lawyer does for clients:
- Pre-Mortem Legal Planning
- Fiduciary Representation
- Legal Capacity Counseling
- Public Benefits Advice, including Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security benefits, Supplemental Security Income, Veterans benefits and more
- Health and Personal Care Planning
- Special Needs Counseling
- Advice on Insurance Matters
- Resident Rights Advocacy
- Housing Counseling
- Employment and Retirement Advice
- Litigation and Administrative Advocacy
The firm (and the family) are pleased that Scott is taking this step to further his legal education, which will further the firm’s reputation for providing clients with excellence in Elder Law matters.